Vanessa Hudgens

A blog about Vanessa Anne Hudgens

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Teen Magazine Interview with Vanessa


Watch this Face: Vanessa Hudgens
You may remember her from Thunderbirds or the awesome movie Thirteen, but now, Vanessa Hudgens is starring in the hot new Disney Channel movie High School Musical. Here, she answers our questions...Age: 17 Sign: Sagittarius Birthplace: Salinas, CAYou may know me because: I play Gabrilla in the new Disney Channel Original Movie "High School Musical" I exercise: at the gym and run around the block.About my pets: I have a spoiled dog named Shadow (who's adorable), a bunny, 3 turtles and fish!Lately I've been surprised by: how hard it is to park the car along the curb. The cereals in my cupboard are: all whole wheat. Heaven on earth is: chocolate! For dinner, I like to make: I leave the cooking to my mom. But sometimes, I bbq a steak. I'll eat sushi, but not... carrots. They make me gag. My coolest article of clothing: I don't know but I love my trillion pairs of Frankie Bs. My most prized possession: my family. When friends come over we... hang out and sometimes, we dress up crazy and take tons of pics! My favorite TV channel is: Psssh. Too many! My first financial splurge I bought a limited edition Dior purse when I was in London.Wackiest fan encounter: Thank goodness I haven't had a crazy one yet. Before I die, I want to... go sky diving. Celebrity whom I'd ask for an autograph: well, I did ask Matt Damon for his autograph - and I got a picture too! Dream car: Porsche Carerra GT. People would be surprised that I: can't whistle. Book I'm reading: Memoirs of a Geisha. Favorite cartoon: Courage to Cowardly Dog and SpongeBob SquarePants. The DVD release I was most excited about was: Thunderbirds. I can't start my day without: looking at my phone to see the IM's that I missed or any missed calls - and Food!. If I had to spend $10 at my favorite fast food joint, I'd order: from In-n-Out. YUM!....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home