Vanessa Hudgens

A blog about Vanessa Anne Hudgens

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Hey Guys Guess What......

Hey guys sorry for not posting, there is NO news on Vanessa. She is still on tour, there are photos and captions on www.vanessa-anne.org. So check them out if you would. Keep voting on TRL, and Radio Disney. I hope you all have a great, safe Thanksgiving! I'm going to Las Vegas, and I'm leaving tomarrow! I'm excited! Well I gotta go pack, see ya!

L8erz
Mallory or Nessa

Oh and also please go to www.youtube.com and check out the video titled "Is this the real Vanessa", you won't believe what you see but it's true! I would post it on here but it won'tlet me so sorry! Thx.........................Mallory

1 Comments:

Blogger Vanessa said...

ok and why do i need to know that? not to be mean, you know!

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home