Vanessa Hudgens

A blog about Vanessa Anne Hudgens

Monday, January 15, 2007

HSM 2 News!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wanna direct High School Musical 2? Plus, secrets!!!
Hey guys, I'm not even kidding about this secret that I uncovered about High School Musical 2. The creators of the sequel want you, yes - YOU, to help them make the movie. OMG, could anything be cooler than that? Here's how you can tell them what and what not to put in HSM 2:
Beginning tomorrow, January 12, and ending on January 31, you can log on to www.DisneyChannel.com/HighSchoolMusical and click on the "High School Musical: Play Your Part" link. That will direct you to a poll, where you'll answer 10 questions that will determine scenes, props, and events that will happen in HSM 2. Things like "What kind of sandwich will Troy pack for a picnic with Gabriella," or "The type of dessert Zeke bakes for Sharpay."
Wait, whoa, back up a second...Troy is taking Gab on a picnic??? Yes, that's a new secret if I ever heard one! Oh, and it looks like Chad's going to be wearing some fun message tees in the movie. I know that because you'll be deciding what his tees are going to say! All the winning poll results will be revealed, you guessed it, when HSM 2 premieres this summer.
Did I hear you say you want more secrets? Well,Troy and the gang are out of school and headed to a Country Club founded by Sharpay's grandfather. They will not only get summer jobs there, but also compete in the club's annual mid summer night's musical producation. I can't wait!!!
So, have fun playing HSM 2 Director. Make sure you come back to my blog and leave me a comment with your poll choices, I'd love to read them all!
Tiger Beat and BOP to the top!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home